1. Nearly almost all of the things that you do unrelated to football, specifically being emotional after a victory, have exactly zero influence on how good of a football player you are and how you and your team perform during a game.
2. Relatedly, no matter how much of a douchebag you were as a coach at USC and in real life, it does not affect your ability to lead a team and organization. Denver looked completely unprepared. Did they not know that there would be pressure on the edge? Did they not know that Champ Bailey was a shell of his former self?
3. We already knew that the Seahawks defense was historic. But now we know that they are another level of historic as they completely shut down the greatest offense in football history. The Seahawks D should be mentioned in the same breath as the 2000 Ravens and the 2002 Buccaneers.
4. Vegas makes lots of money on the Super Bowl.
5. Bruno Mars is like really really really really short.
6. Joe Namath does not give a fuck what you think.
7. Neither does Bob Dylan, but in a bad way.
8. Stay away from smack kids.